Operation Manager- Customer Service
We are looking for a Operations Manager/Senior Group Lead to coordinate and oversee our organisation's operations.The The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance with specific focus and priority to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Our client is a world leader in advanced manufacturing medical device solutions.
Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organisation, foster team work and team development thus ensuring and sustaining best in industry customer service.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organisation's processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytic skills, problem solving and organisational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in professional English - written and oral
- Working for an international, American company
- Permanent employment based on an employment contract
- High level of independence and autonomy
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager