Opis stanowiska pracy
Are you an open-minded individual looking for new challenges? Our client from investment banking industry is currently setting up End User Migration Factory - new area from scratch. Infrastructure Security Engineering (ISE) & Migration Factory Services team is looking for M365 OneDrive SME (Subject Matter Expert) to support them with migration activities. RESPONSIBILITIES
- OneDrive Subject Matter Expert (SME) will apply technical skills and knowledge to collect needed information to resolve issues in fast-paced End User Migration Factory environment.
- Document best practices for supporting M365 OneDrive and assist with migration activities.
- Applying excellent knowledge and troubleshooting experience in the support of MS OneDrive.
- Using Metalogix as a single console to easily move and reorganize content from multiple cloud service providers and on-premises SharePoint and File Shares, manage permissions and licenses and gather key intelligence about user adoption.
- Interact with End Users.
NICE TO HAVE
- Expertise in M365 OneDrive
- Great customer engagement skills - you put the end user at the heart of what you deliver (previous End Users engagement exposure is very much wanted)
- Ability to use SharePoint - with a focus on creating SharePoint dashboards - however not required to support it
- Ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to produce knowledge base articles and other online supporting documentation
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Knowledge and experience in Metalogix Quest Essentials: pre-migration analysis, migration and management
- Experience in working with Azure Server
- Basic SQL knowledge to build reports
- Previous experience in M365 and migration projects is beneficial
- Experience in Metadrive is beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń