Opis stanowiska pracy
You'll be working with the Network Automation team based in Pune for our client in investment banking industry. This is a new team with big ambitions, responsible for the success of networks automation which allows faster time to market, reduces network operational costs and increases productivity.
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We're looking for someone like you to help us in the following Automation and Orchestration functions to:
- Understand overall process automation, it's building blocks and testing strategy as well as implement the same to cover multiple products and technology across all phases of development
- Explore new automation tools and technologies, always keeping the future at the forefront of all activities and decisions
- Implement software solutions based on business process maps handling possible exception scenarios, and develop test plans and procedures
- Works with a team of development, operational, and transformational resources to design, develop/configure, test, and release new solutions or applications.
- Ensures that automated process releases meet defined specifications, quality, and productivity goals
Mandatory for this role:
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of quality standards
- Excellent understanding of development methodologies & full lifecycle; from requirements capture, to test, to deployment of the solution
- Experience with Test data identification & creation
- Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Xray plugin, Quality Center / ALM)
- Automation experience using various tools like QTP, TestComplete, Selenium, Protractor, Robot framework etc.
- Experience in building automation frameworks
Desired for this role:
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Leadership skills and ability to effectively collaborate with a team
- Self-organization & Time management
- Thorough documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of programming in Python 3, Angular JS 2 & above desirable
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń