Opis stanowiska pracy
Twoja przyszła Firma / Your future Company
Our Client is a multinational technology corporation with more than 71,000 employees worldwide. It is the largest designer, manufacturer and seller of networking equipment worldwide.
The Technical Assistance Center (TAC) provides second and third level technical support to our customers around the world. We jump in to help when their network, systems or solutions experience hiccups. We assist when nobody else knows how to fix the issue.
The One-off solutions team focuses on customer specific deployments and low volume solutions containing multiple technologies..
In this role, you will:
- Help: You will be a trusted technical authority. You will guide your customers in solving problems of highly complex issues in their systems, solutions or networks. You will deliver a superb experience in a difficult situation. You will collaborate with your customers over e-mail, phone, Webex,...
- Be sharp: You will be available for our customers, ready to jump into a new problem situation. You will co-operate with your customer to resolve the issue. You will maintain a high level of accuracy for all your assigned work. You will apply due diligence and prioritization.
- Learn: Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest in the field of software defined, self-orchestrating, self-optimizing networks and solutions technology space. You will get to work on technologies of tomorrow, today!
- Collaborate: You are not alone. Your team members and you form a tribe together. You will collaborate with top talents across Cisco.
- Broaden your outlook: You will work with our customers across the globe from different cultural, gender, lingual and technical backgrounds.
Our Client offers
- B2B Contract via devire (with salary around 15 000 - 20 000 net PLN/month)
- Internal trainings and mentoring
- Positive work atmosphere
- Opportuniny to create something new
- Development opportunities
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Card
- Standard working hours 9:00 - 5:00
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates who:
- Problem solver: You know how to solve problems. You are analytical in your approach.
- Empathy: You're able to keep customers happy and stress levels down during difficult situations. You dream about customer success.
- Technical Wizard: Obviously you are an authority in your technology field. Here are some the skills we look for :
o Strong IT skills
general Linux Troubleshooting
Virtualization and orchestration (VMware, OpenStack , KVM)
o Generic networking skills :
IPv4/IPv6, ISO/OSI, ARP/MAC, GRE, switching/routing
OSPF, ISIS, BGP (basics)
- Application Aware: You know you way around application stacks (in Linux, Unix,...). You can read scripts and can do basic programming in Python (or Erlang, Bash,...)
- Broad Scope Mentality: Customized Solutions often combine a wide range of technologies into one solution. Besides collaborating with other teams to troubleshoot these issues a ability to learn and discover new technical area's is very important.
- Communicate: You have excellent communication skills (in English).
- Education: You are Bachelor or Master in Engineering, Computer Science or have similar experience.
Network Engineer Miejsce pracy / Location Kraków
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń