Opis stanowiska pracy
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Ensure high service level by timely processing of the Incidents and Change requests (backlog management) related to eCommerce applications
- Develop and implement new solutions/modules/features within projects and enhancements (based on the our ecommerce evolution roadmap)
- Build and maintain the good relationship with related teams – security, operations, ...
- Proactively contribute to improve and optimize WEB services by offering ideas for solution and process improvement as well as active consultation with the peer group
- Closely collaborate with consulting team, offering suitable technical solution to support business process needs
- Build, develop, and grow knowledge of web solutions
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good understanding of C# (.NET Framework), ASP MVC and Web REST APIs (SOA architecture), .NET Core, MVC Core
- Good technical and non-technical communication skills
- General knowledge about ITIL framework
- Ability to work in a time critical and pressurized environment
- Ability to quickly and efficiently enlist assistance to solve problems in a timely manner. Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment across multiple locations.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self motivated
- Customer facing
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Ability to empathise
- Good in English language. Other European language skills beneficial.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- University education in an IT development discipline
- Min 2 years experience of developing & supporting web solutions based on .NET
- Normal professional, office environment in one of the major locations of our EMEA
- Flexible working hours (you can start 7-11 a.m.)
- Possibility to work remotely for 2 days per week
- Cooperation for contract of employment
- Increased tax deductible costs
- More benefits package
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń