MQ AdministratorLocation: Warsaw
Our Client is leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,600 employees, of which almost 155,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets, International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors.
The administrators of middleware MQ will be responsible to offer the required performance for a very demanding service with critical applications and dataflow dependent on it. As part of this role, he/she has to ensure a high availability environment for these services, considered as critical for the business.
He/she has to do a proper follow-up of daily activity ensuring a high reactivity in case of incidents is a key part of his/her role, focusing on production topics as the main goal of the team
Moreover, being able to automate the BAU tasks is a key point, due to large number of assets to manage
To contribute on MQ Infrastructure BAU management ensuring a proper follow-up of major topics.
To contribute on Solace Infrastructure BAU management ensuring a proper follow-up of major topics.
To contribute to do a proper vulnerabilities remediation according to company rules.
To contribute in the design and implementation of new projects of the European countries.
To follow ITIL methodology in the daily tasks.
Knowledge of the Norms and Standards of the BNP Paribas Group
IBM MQ administration.
Expertise on high availability environments.
Expertise on Linux/windows environments (advanced user skills. Not admin skills are needed)
Strong global Infrastructure knowledge ( Clustering, Storage, Network, OS, ...)
Automation - scripting capabilities
Team and collaborative working to develop and deliver appropriate solutions skills.
Customer service oriented skills.
Experience of delivering strategic priorities within strict timelines.
Experience on production environment and support
NICE TO HAVE
Ansible skills ( or other automation skills)
Solace administrationCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Check out our open roles at career.luxoft.com
and follow us on Facebook!