Mid/Senior Country Financial Analyst (100% remote)Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
For our Client- one of the financial field company, which is based in city centre of Wrocław, due to fast grow, we are looking for candidates for Country Financial Analyst position.
- Month End Close analysis of expenses vs. Forecast and vs. Budget, including supporting commentary;
- Producing and highlighting trends in data & performance analysis;
- Building & reviewing of quarterly financial forecasts (bottom-up) and annual budget;
- Variance analysis of financial plans (budget and forecast) with business commentary to explain the costs movements vs. prior forecast and vs. budget;
- Working closely with operating business partners (functional leaders) with regards to expense budget allocated to the administrative functions in scope (HR, IT, Facilities, Legal, Finance, Quality, etc.) to identify savings & track expenses throughout the fiscal year;
- Working with using advanced planning tool (SAP BPC headcount costs, Non-headcount related costs, costs allocations).
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics;
- 2 years of experience in finance area;
- Experience in finance function.;
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis;
- Analytical skills;
- Good English language;
- Good Microsoft Excel skills;
- Communication skills;
- Experience of forecasting, budgeting will be asset.
- Private medical care
- Additional insurance
- Opportunity for further development via trainings