Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
- Consolidate and reduce infrastructure complexity
- Develop Cloud based infrastructure platforms and deliver infrastructure, platform etc. “as a Service” by working with Business & other DevOps teams
- Determine the strategic direction and execute in each of the Technology areas under Enterprise Services responsibility
- Risk and Cost Management
- Ensure Service Quality Targets are met for offered services
- Business stakeholder management to define product roadmaps and market available capabilities
- Write development code, understand a DevOps Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline, and build automated test scripts (for infrastructure products and upgrades), and build automation interfaces between systems
- 10+ years of experience in UNIX infrastructure.
- Expert level knowledge of UNIX (AIX/Solaris/Linux)
- Expert level knowledge of Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster Server and Veritas Netbackup Client
- Strong knowledge of host based SAN migrations
- Very good understanding of SAN configuration EMC/Hitachi LUNs on UNIX (AIX/Solaris/Linux) servers
- Ability to develop simple/complex shell scripts as per requirements.
- Ability of support DR tests
- Effective in dealing with complex Tasks/Issues for business critical services
- Proven experience in technically guiding teams in productivity driven environment.
- Proven experience in managing and building relationship with business partners and customer service.
- Should understand & have proven record of how technology adds value to the business and ultimately the end customer.
- Should possess industry standard certifications for UNIX/Cluster Technologies.
- Should be well versed with ITIL concepts and more specific understanding of Service operations activities.
- Strong technical knowledge in respective technology.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working across cultures.
- Setup automation(s) to take out waste
- Stable job in professional team
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel
- Challenging environment for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Be part of dynamic IT environment!
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń