Opis stanowiska pracy
Our customer is a leading global financial services firm. It provides a comprehensive array of customized banking and securities services to its clients around the world.
If you would like to work for a global organization where individual contribution counts and where your ambitions and abilities can make a difference, please apply for this position. It starts with you.
Assist in the rollout of enhancements to their Core System Platform and provide support for the current systems.
Manage customer applications
Support the server operating system, system management software and operating system utilities, including upgrades
Manage the operating system configuration
Monitor and maintain the operating system
Recommend operating system updates and configuration modification
Apply operating system patches as required
Evaluate planned changes to the server environment and advise of any requirements to support such changes
Maintain OS security
Knowledge of High Availability solutions
Resolving the occurring incidents and perform changes
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in the banking sector
- Good communication skills
- A desire to develop your career along a technical route
- Recent and proven experience of IBM iSeries, IBM Query, DB2 Database
- Development/change experience, as this would add an extra dimension to the current team's strengths
- Strong applications troubleshooting experience
- A flexible approach to working hours and role
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Previous experience SQL Server, AVR.NET, VB, Control-M Scheduling tool, OnDemand, strong MS Office skills especially Excel.
- knowledge of CL and RPG
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń