Opis stanowiska pracy
Junior HRConnect Specialist – Pay & Time is responsible for processing and correcting payroll transactions for specific countries as assigned (generally smaller, less complex countries or assisting with larger, more complex countries), supporting pre-payroll activities, year-end payroll activities, reviewing and verifying files generated internally or by payroll vendors, enforcing key payroll deadlines, as well as answering employee/manager queries. The role is also responsible for processing time and absence transactions for countries in the scope.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders and with Payroll Vendor / Third Party Vendor to process payroll and resolve payroll and time and absence transactions that are in error.
- Review and validate payroll files (eg. Payroll Reconciliation File, Bank File) and reports generated internally or by the vendors and approve for processing.
- Support pre-payroll activities (eg. finalize data entry, review master data file quality, and confirm time/payroll data completeness).
- Assist in resolving input errors (and other errors) from the third party vendors or internal AbbVie stakeholders.
- Assist in resolving Bank Errors (with AbbVie Treasury’s support).
- Support Year-End Payroll processing activities (eg. develop and provide payroll calendar, review year-end tax reports and notify AbbVie employees of availability of tax information).
- Respond to internal AbbVie stakeholders (Tax, Treasury, Finance and BHR) with regard to questions or issues they have raised around payroll data and/or payroll reports.
- Answer employee/manager queries or assist vendors with other queries they cannot resolve.
- Support role for global, regional and country specific projects.
AbbVie is a global biopharmaceutical company aiming to develop advanced therapies to... respond to complex and ever growing health needs of patients around the world in four basic therapeutic areas such as immunology, oncology, virology and neurology.
We operate in over 70 countries where we employ around 30,000 people. Our company offers a unique opportunity to develop and be part of an innovative ecosystem, while the global scale of operation enables career development in various parts of the world.
In Cracow, AbbVie has been operating since 2014. Our team coordinates payroll processes as well as provides thorough and consistent financial information to all our EMEA subsidiaries. Currently, we are developing the Cracow HR and payroll team to provide highest quality support to AbbVie employees and managers with their operational and administrative needs.
Come and join our Abbvie team! Become one of us!
More our job offers on www.becomeoneofus.pl