Junior Financial Project ManagerMiejsce pracy: Poznań
For our client, prestigious global company, we are looking for candidates for position of: Junior Financial Project Manager
- managing project finances, including budgeting and forecasting
- managing project schedules and monthly project controls
- contact with colleagues from offices across the organization.
- cooperation with finance managers.
- maintaining compliance with internal policies
- using best practices and US GAAP
- prepare financial analytics including monthly cost variance reviews & pricing analysis
- university degree in finance, accounting or business administration combined with sound knowledge in finance and accounting
- experience in GL or AR
- strong communicative and interpersonal skills
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role and environment (e.g. project accountant, project finance controller) and/or experience in supporting management and leadership by providing insight, analysis and financial results for review
- solid working knowledge of MS Office programs such as Excel
- excellent skills in solving problems, making decisions and resolving conflicts
- understanding of contractual and commercial aspects
- ability to communicate with various levels within an organization
- excellent verbal and written language skills in English; knowledge of any other language is a plus
- Benefits package
- Health care
- Life insurance
- Multisport card, etc.