Junior Business Process Analyst
Opis stanowiska pracy
Junior Business Process Analyst
NR REF.: 1123650
The FedEx family of companies represents a $30 billion corporation that offers the broadest array of transportation, e-commerce and supply chain solutions in the world.
The largest of the companies is FedEx Express, which provides the most reliable express delivery service, delivering in one or two business days to over 220 countries around the globe. FedEx Express serves customers in five large geographical regions, one region being Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Divisional Strategic Marketing Analyst
Business Process & Data Analyst
Calling all data analysts with a passion for impacting global organizational change!
The Global Sales Integration Analytics team play a crucial role in supporting sales around the world with analysis, recommendations, and data management as part of the integration of FedEx Express and TNT globally. Our scope includes data based analysis of the Sales structures, customer data, revenues and trading volumes to provide insights into existing and future planned organizations, helping to optimize the customer experience from ad-hoc traders through to large multi-national business partners.
The successful candidates will have strong analytical skills and be comfortable in dealing with large amounts of data. Solid experience of databases and SQL are desired.
• Identification of data sources and processing from across the enterprise, develop understanding of customer and transactional data; evaluation, validation, and comparison
• Development of integrated data structure and analysis processes, including production of semi-automated graphical and other reports
• Analyses and recommendations informing Sales management for strategic decisions, input for optimizing coverage and balancing distribution of customers and revenue
• Able to make advance recommendations based on reports and thorough analysis of data
• Understanding various systems and their interactions, recognizing the impact of one system or process on data extracted from another
• Produce advanced analyses and report complex datasets in a clear and practical manner providing Sales with actionable information to improve the bottom line
• Identify opportunities for data process/practice/policy improvements, working as part of a larger team to help drive and implement change
• Educate personnel in Sales and other departments on functionality, usage, business rules, and other aspects of key customer information systems
The right Marketing Analyst will have many aspects of the following profile:
• 2 years in analytics and interest in small project management
• Business school/University degree, preferably from a Business School
• Excellent knowledge of English is a must (working language)
• Teamwork will be crucial as the team will be spread across Europe and business partners are around the world
• Good understanding of process control & improvements based on what is found in data analysis
• Understanding and creation of process and data flow diagrams
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, persuasive personality
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Entry level analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities are necessary
• MS Office experience:
o Experience MS Excel skills highly preferred
o Experience with MS PowerPoint preferred
• Great working atmosphere
• An extensive benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, sport cards, meal vouchers)
• Occasional gift cards
• Opportunities supported by organization for personal and professional development
Note that FedEx has been awarded one of the world’s best Multinational workplaces!
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Na czas nieokreślony
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 1 rok
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Administracja / Sekretariat
Praca Administracja biurowa
Praca Biuro / Dokumentacja