Junior Accountant with English
Great opportunity for a person after university or during studies (available full-time) that is open to gain first international experience in accounting. We are also open for students without accounting background that are fluent in Spanish and English and would like to enter into this area.
Global, stable, popular American brand that develops its new department in Europe (Katowice).
- Accounts payable (AP) refers to an account within the general ledger that represents a company's obligation to pay off a short-term debt to its creditors or suppliers.
- Verification of accounts payable transactions; executing /checking payment;
- Preparing monthly / quarterly / annual financial reporting to internal and external parties;
- Processing month end closing tasks and reports;
- Maintaining of fixed and asset register;
- Liaising with internal departments and external customers to solve any issues in an efficient and effective manner;
- Ensuring all working practices are compiled and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Fluent English (any other language is a plus - especially French, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Russian);
- Basic knowledge about accounting;
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or Business Administration preferable but not mandatory.
- Experience in Finance/Accounting in the SSC/BPO company is a plus;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel);
- Ability to understand and analyze problems in a short time frame and strong interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude and engagement.
- Hybrid work model
- Provate Medical Health
- Opportunity to have language classes (Italian)
- Discounts of company's products and services