Junior Accountant with Danish languageMiejsce pracy: Wrocław
This is a unique opportunity to start with a company which aims to drive the market worldwide. We are currently looking for candidates who want to start an accounting career as a Junior Accountant with Danish language.
- Cooperating with team members;
- Assessing credit rating of new customer;
-Daily contact with customers via e-mail or phone for payment details and regarding not paid positions;
- Credit assessment and blocked order release;
- Processing invoices in the system.
- Very good knowledge of English and Danish (min. B2 level);
- Previous experience is not necessary but would be an asset;
- Willingness to gain new knowledge in Finance & Accounting area;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Client orientation.
- Fully remote work;
- Salary adequate to your competencies;
- Training program designed to give you skills and knowledge needed on a position in your job area;
- Many career opportunities;
- Working at business hours (8-16/ 9-17);
- Full-time employment contract;
- Set of social benefits to choose from (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card).