Opis stanowiska pracy
You will join global IT team in Global Banking & Markets (GBM) which is the "investment bank" for HSBC. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are looking for Java Full stack Developer to join remotely our Germany-based team. Expected knowledge transfer process in Dusseldorf at the beginning of the cooperation.
The Team Java Business Services is providing approx. 70 frontend Systems to about 2.500 internal customers of all Lines of Businesses, Functions and subsidiaries of HSBC Germany. It enables key business critical functions like Payments, Transactions and Customer Onboarding and Master Data to be performed by End-Users in daily business. Beside frontend Systems, Java Business Services operates approx. 60 backend Systems, which assure compliance with regulatory requirements like MiFID II, Basel II, Trade-Reporting to Deutsche Bundesbank and processing of Standard Settlement Instructions.
The Java Business Services Senior Full Stack Engineer is working in agile Scrum Teams together with Application Managers, SME and colleagues from the business area to develop and maintain products of the Java Business Services end to end.
- Participating in the design of cross technology solutions to fulfill business needs
- Implementation of new products or enhancement of existing products within the platform of Java Business Services
- End to end responsibility for delivering product increments
- Communication with Product Owner, SMEs and other IT departments as part of the Scrum Process
- SIT Testing and support of Business UAT
- Preparation of comprehensive technical documentation (code review and code quality aspects) to support the completed application
NICE TO HAVE
- Strong experience with back-end technologies: Java 8, Spring
- Advanced with Unix, DB2, REST Webservices
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit, Mockito
- Jenkings, Git. Maven
- Experience working in Agile Environment
Working experience with Front-end technologies: Vaadin 8 - could be intermediate level/ easy to learn when you know Java frameworks such as Spring
German - nice to have
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń