Opis stanowiska pracy
On this position you will ensure the development, on-going management and prioritisation of Functional IT portfolio to maximise business value and ensure alignment with corporate goals and objectives.
Our Client is an international company from FMCG sector. For their developing IT HUB we are looking to hire experienced candidate for the position of Senior Portfolio Analyst.
- Ensures that programme/project leads and/or service owners adhere to the agreed portfolio management approach and timetable and that they provide the appropriate information to agreed targets of timelines and accuracy. Produces reports as appropriate for portfolio governance, including making recommendations for changes to the portfolio.
- Takes responsibility for the provision of portfolio, programme and project support. Advises on the available standards, procedures, methods, tools and techniques. Evaluates project and/or programme performance and recommends changes where necessary. Contributes to reviews and audits of project and programme management to ensure conformance to standards.
- Carries out risk assessment within a defined functional or technical area of business. Uses consistent processes for identifying potential risk events, quantifying and documenting the probability of occurrence and the impact on the business. Refers to domain experts for guidance on specialised areas of risk, such as architecture and environment. Co-ordinates the development of countermeasures and contingency plans.
- Takes responsibility for understanding the business requirements at portfolio level, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifies, evaluates and recommends options, implementing if required. Collaborates with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal service agreements.
- Promotes and ensures use of appropriate techniques, methodologies and tools. Provides expertise and support on use of methods and tools.
- Identifies the communications needs of each stakeholder group of the Functional portfolio in conjunction with business owners and subject matter experts. Translates communications / stakeholder engagement strategies into specific tasks. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Negotiates with stakeholders at senior levels, ensuring that organisational policy and strategies are adhered to. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding.
- Ensures that Project Management service delivery meets agreed service levels for the IT Functional portfolio. Creates and maintains a catalogue of available services for the Functional IT portfolio. In consultation with the Functional IT leadership negotiates service level requirements and agrees service levels. Diagnoses service delivery problems and initiates actions to maintain or improve levels of service. Establishes and maintains operational methods, procedures and facilities in assigned area of responsibility and reviews them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies specific measures and mechanisms by which benefits can be measured, monitors benefits against what was predicted in the business case. Supports senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages and deliverables are aligned to the expected benefits. Supports the maintenance of the business case for funding the Functional IT portfolio and confirms continuing business viability of the Functional IT agenda at regular intervals.
- Degree Educated, with at least 4 years post graduate work experience including project management / PMO / planning / portfolio management experience in a complex IT environment and /or business facing IT role
- Experience with various Project & Portfolio Management tools and project management and solution development methodologies (Prince 2, Waterfall, Agile, DevOps etc.)
- Understanding of business processes across IT functions and the Functional area, including the key touch points, business strategy and supporting technologies including current and emerging solutions and trends, as well as experience in delivering/governing technology-enabling business transformation
- Experience in large global organisation using in-sourced and out-sourced IT service providers
- Facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Effective communication and relationship management - experience working with business stakeholders across various business functions
- Robust team work demonstrated both within and outside the IT function - Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary matrix teams, with internal and external participants
- Customer satisfaction through consistently meeting business requirements
- Commercial skills (understand and consider financial implications of proposals)
- Atractive salary and benefits
- Possibility to work remotely
- Intresting position in new structures
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń