Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for a well-rounded Project Managers who will be responsible for delivering the objectives of projects or sub-projects that form an integral part of highly complex project or entire program. This includes responsibility for timely implementation of defined project objectives in line with quality standards and the budget.
- Project management tasks including planning and coordinating the testing, system upgrade & installation and deployment activities, tracking and reporting key delivery milestones, and risk management.
- Effective liaison with Program Manager, Stakeholders and Vendors to ensure transparency on project deliverables.
- Managing and driving the creation of necessary operational processes.
Crucial characteristics (must have):
- Senior IT Project Manager with 7-10 years of job experience on this position,
- Experience in networks and infrastructure. Understanding of network architecture,
- Fluent with network switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers, proxy protocols and other critical network devices,
- Has managed IT Infrastructure Projects already,
- Fluent English, capable of facing Program Management and Senior Stakeholders,
- Experience in managing long running Projects with budgets above 1m Euro,
- Technical background in IT area (DBaaS, PaaS, IT infrastructure, Cloud Computing),
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
NICE TO HAVE
- Ability to get up to speed very quickly and be effective.
- Highly organized and able to track multiple priorities
- Able to work autonomously without a lot of supervision
- Able to take an unstructured task and organize the work to complete a structured deliverable to high level of quality.
- Able to follow-up and liaise with all levels of employees
- Consistently demonstrates Company's core values of Client Focus, Teamwork
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń