Opis stanowiska pracy
Devire Outsourcing IT is a form of a partnership dedicated to self-employed IT specialist, executing projects for our Clients - leading IT Companies bringing innovations and newest resolutions to market.
Our Client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of IT Business/Solution Analyst.
What will you do:
The goal of the analysis is to identify, understand and find the best approach to remediate cookies, session storage and other similar tech. The focus will be on remediation websites, web apps, microsites, third party sites. The analyst will work closely with project leads, app owners, platform owners to help finding best approach to remediation. The analyst will be using his expertise to support application owners in implementing website changes. In particular, changes to cookies and other similar technologies. Post implementation, the changes will be reviewed and confirmed. Ideal candidate will be highly proactive and will have eye for detail.
- Knowledge of different solutions utilized client side to facilitate tracking users around the web (HTML Cookies, form storage, browser fingerprinting, Pixels, Etags, Tags, Device IDs etc)
- Experience with Excel. Also Visual Basic would be of benefit.
- Knowledge and experience of BA artifacts / products managed in Jira and Confluence
- Experience in a BA role in IT projects at a solution definition-delivery phases
- Working knowledge of UML and Visual Paradigm
- Experience writing code – front end/back end/test scripts etc.
- Understanding of Tealium as a tag management solution
- Experience with Databases
- Knowledge of GDPR and E-Privacy regulations and directives.
- Experience with mobile applications – Android and iOS and SDKs
- Previous role as a product owner might an advantage
- Experience in a role of BA in both waterfall and agile approach
- PMI PBA, CBAP or AgileBA certifications would be an advantage
Our Client offers
- Salary based on B2B contract (via Devire)
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Possibility of work remotely
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street
- Cultural exchange
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń