Opis stanowiska pracy
The IT Business Analyst in a Bank is a key member of the IT Service Transformation team working on transition between IT Products into IT Services providing end to end IT service delivery and onboarding of IT infrastructure Services into ServiceNow platform.
Whilst the IT Business Analyst is not expected to be a technical expert, he/she is expected to have a relevant background in IT enterprise infrastructure and IT service management combined with strong capability in business analysis / requirements engineering.
The new team member will work in our state-of-the-art smart working Warsaw office as a member of our geographically distributed team. The role will report to the Business Analyst Line Manager located in the Warsaw office, and be allocated to projects and programs on demand.
- Elicitation / gathering of IT business requirements, translation into functional and non-functional specifications.
- Ongoing requirements management and collaboration with stakeholders and delivery teams - formulate requirements as user stories, definition of testing / success criteria, sprint planning & reviews, user acceptance testing, input into the product backlog
- Support enhancements in ServiceNow platform - focus on ServiceNow Portal and Service Request area
- Assist in modernization of IT services structure / framework in ServiceNow.
- Support the IT transition process by other tasks, like data analysis and reports
- Working in a global virtual project team with close daily collaboration with stakeholders
NICE TO HAVE
- 3 years' experience as IT Business Analyst / IT Requirements Engineer or equivalent role, within an IT organisation working in an international environment
- Experience with ServiceNow platform or other similar (IT service management)
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into requirements and functional specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Information Technology background, preferably within IT infrastructure area
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Solid understanding of ITIL
- Previous experience working with/within AGILE teams, in particular SCRUM
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with and to influence key stakeholders
- Ability to leverage excellent written and verbal communication skills, producing material to sell a concept or support a business case, proposal or solution
- Experience in global project delivery providing analysis and solutions that supports successful project delivery in a matrix environment
- Experience in IT Service Management and / or IT Service Transformation
- Practical usage of MS Office applications
- Practical usage of Atlassian Jira for requirements gathering and documentingKnowledge of Visio, Tableau or other data and process tools as advantage
- Collaborative and client focused
- High professional standards
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate coordination of processes and work collaboratively
- Proactivity, pragmatism, ability to deal with tight deadlines
- Experience in financial institutions beneficial
- Positive approach to challenges and can do attitude
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń