Opis stanowiska pracy
- Keeping cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with attorney
- Draft documents and letters from existing acquisitions using proper templates
- Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Preparation of documents for registration of companies, branches, accreditation of representative offices of foreign companies, as well as changes in the constituent documents of a legal entity
- Preparation and holding of general meetings of participants , registration of decisions and protocols
- Interaction with banks, notaries, counterparties, subcontractors, etc.
- Complete administrative duties such as making copies, answering and directing phone calls and greeting clients
- Responsible for coordinating all legal issues internally and externally and communicating case progress
- Communicating with legal advisors, vendors, auditors and other 3rd parties
- Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
- Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
- Prepare and format legal and management reports.
- Communicating and working with vendors to process invoices and payments
- Coordinating meetings with legal advisors, notaries, vendors regarding but not limited to legal issues
- May perform other general office work as required
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Other assignments under the legal function
- Higher / incomplete legal education
- Similar work experience,
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills
- Ability to work with a large amount of information in a short time
- Fluency in English,
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Medical care
- Free tickets for cinema
- Working tools: laptop
Numer referencyjny: LL/02/19/ARC
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. należy do międzynarodowej korporacji Adecco S.A. - światowego... lidera wśród firm doradztwa personalnego, który posiada 5600 placówek w 60 krajach. W Polsce działamy od 1994 roku. Swoją wiedzą i doświadczeniem służymy w ponad 30 lokalizacjach na terenie kraju. W 2013 roku pracę dzięki Adecco Poland znalazło ponad 26 000 osób. Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. jest Agencją Zatrudnienia nr 364. Rozwiń