Opis stanowiska pracy
The company is building their Tax team and is seeking an individual who has a passion for VAT. This role provides and amazing opportunity for you to take the next step in your career.
Indirect Tax Analyst position is a great opportunity to grow and learn in a fast-paced environment of the developing Company.
This position will be supporting International VAT Manager, located in Warsaw in respect of VAT/GST area and cooperating directly with external advisors and in-country business around the world.
The role requires a comprehensive understanding of VAT requirements and practice.
Scope of duties:
- Provide advice on VAT questions to Finance, including support on design of VAT compliance processes
- Cooperation with IT in the process of VAT set-up in SAP
- Tax function on VAT aspects of various internal projects
- Manage external consultants to obtain VAT advice for different jurisdictions
- Work with the finance and accounting functions at to identify deficiencies in VAT reporting processes that may lead to VAT exposures and/or reporting non-compliance, (VAT processes mapping and process improvements)
- Support during tax audits
- Explain VAT requirements to non-specialist colleagues in a fast-pasted evolving environment
- In-depth knowledge of a VAT system of at least one EU Member State with at least 2 years of professional experience (within business or advisory company)
- Understanding of EU VAT Directives
- University degree (preferable in Finance or Accountancy)
- Ability to analyze numerical data in MS Excel
- Experience with ERP-systems will be a plus
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- Fluent in English, additional languages are an advantage
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń