Build new finance process from scratch by taking part in the transition.
Our partner is a stable, international production company producing paints and coverage even for the most demanding surfaces.
- Monitoring the process performance (overdue invoices)
- Constant P2P process improvement (e.g. contact suppliers/business to elaborate on their performance).
- Providing General Ledger Account Coding when necessary and following up for approver input independently or in coordination with the BPO
- Assisting in the management of the end-to-end (E2E) transactional process delivery (P2P) in line with defined quality and cost levels as set forth in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Cross-BU alignment with P2P stakeholders in Finance and business/functions
- Contacting supplier/functions (buyers) to deploy process improvements (e.g. way invoices are sent to AN)
- High understanding of the End-to-End process of I2P in order to offer expertise to any stakeholder
- Procure to Pay (E2E) experience
- Financial and business analytical skills
- Communicating effectively with stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Knowledge of SAP (preferably SAP Vendor Invoice Management and SAP Finance)
- Very good English (both in writing and speaking)
- Learning Cafeteria
- Private medical health
- Additional Insurance
- CSR Initiatives
- International environment