Opis stanowiska pracy
HR Operations Coordinator
NR REF.: 1149766
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As an HR Operations Coordinator
you will be responsible for employee services processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under the direct supervision of the manager. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools.Accountabilities:
- Ensuring a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence that will ensure transactions are resolved efficiently and in full compliance with relevant legal, company, and process requirements.
- Identifying, highlighting, and remediating data integrity issues across multiple local and global platforms and reports
- Acting as the first point of contact for any HR System escalations
- Managing escalation and take ownership for ultimate issue resolution Supporting Payroll & Reporting on monthly reconciliation analysis
- Identifying service delivery and process improvement opportunities in the assigned processes
- Supporting HR through reporting and workforce data analytics for core processes and ad hoc projects
- Working with HR Ops Manager/Local or Regional HR Ops Lead to resolve complex problems using Data and Analytics Ensuring & organizing the onboarding process.
- Excellent Excel skills including data analysis and data manipulation techniques.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Previous professional experience in a large-scale global HR Operations/Shared Services environment.
- Fluent English and Serbian is a must
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and business object reporting environments.
- Technical/functional skills & knowledge of HR tools and interfaces would be an asset Reliability, autonomy, strong communication skills
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń