Opis stanowiska pracy
HR Operations Coordinator with Romanian
NR REF.: 1151108
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-center office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As an HR Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for employee services processes and transactions to be completed for the respective process based on the agreed service catalog and SLAs under the direct supervision of the manager. The role will be responsible to deliver standardized reporting and analytics for the work assigned and will leverage required HR systems and tools.
- Day-to-day maintenance of HR Systems to ensure 100% data integrity and confidentiality of all employee records
- Ensuring audit compliance including, starters and leavers audit, work permits, quarterly recruitment audit, PDR audits etc.
- Provide staffing support with a goal of filling open roles with qualified talents while achieving target metrics (i.e. Time-to-Accept, Time-to-Find/Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores)
- Act as a point of contact for employees and managers for all administrative queries and provision of administration support.
- Deliver services at the defined SLAs/KPIs and drive operational efficiency and continuous improvement, ensure a consistent and high level of customer service and operational excellence
- Fluent English and Romanian
- Ability to multi-task and consistently work against the right priorities
- “Can do” attitude and a willingness for undertaking significant challenges
- Customer orientation
- Strong proven administration skills (experience within a busy HR environment would be beneficial)
- HR Shared Services process and SLA management experience would be beneficial
- Service management and ticket management system experience would be beneficial
- Experience of using HR Management systems, e.g. Oracle, SAP, Kenexa would be beneficial
PRIVATE MEDICAL CARE
LIFE AND TRAVEL INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE PENSION PLAN (PPE)
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (LEGAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND FINANCIAL COUNSELINGS) FLEXIBLE BENEFITS CAFETERIA
EMPLOYEE WELL-BEING PLATFORMS
FRESH FRUITS, SNACKS & DRINKS
REMOTE WORKING APPLIANCES
PAID REFERRAL PROGRAM
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń