Opis stanowiska pracy
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units/functional areas. This HRBP, will report to HR Director EMEA.
Our Client is an International company from production/B2B sales sector. For their developing structures we are looking to hire experienced candidate for the role of Master Data Management Manager. Company is located in Raszyn near Warsaw.
- Partner with Regional Business Leader to accomplish business objectives while supporting the Company Mission, Vision and Values.
- Apply knowledge and experience to develop a range of alternative solutions to human resource issues.
- Identify and drive appropriate courses of action, lead project teams and drive initiatives.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the corporate HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Drive the strategic workforce planning process (incl. apprentice and students' programs) utilizing the Company competency framework and support the company's succession planning.
- Partner with Business Leader to determine and anticipate staffing needs and business changes
- Oversees the region's recruitment and selection practices to ensure the greatest number of highly qualified candidates is referred for each open position; ensures interview and selection techniques are in compliance with organization policies and procedures, as well as applicable laws and regulations.
- Partner with local management, corporate HR functions and outside resources to seek all appropriate approvals, describe and evaluate positions, evaluate and assess candidates, and select and onboard new hires.
- Work with Comp& Ben Centre of Excellence in order to create an overview of compensation packages and work conditions in the assigned region.
- Lead the functional organizational development efforts by coaching managers and employees in the areas of Performance Management, Succession Planning, Training and Development.
- Support the function business leader and the Comp& Benefits experts in the annual Reward cycle in order to reinforce High performance Culture.
- Support the function leadership team in reinforce the Leadership competencies.
- Coordinate with the Talent development team to Conduct training need analysis.
- Coordinate and/or deliver required programs for leaders, managers and specific groups of associates.
- Assist leaders in assessing and identifying talents, and increasing visibility of High Potential talents.
- For High Potential employees, support creating tools to diagnose which areas require development, link these areas to employee performance, and ensure that the necessary development tools and programs are available.
- Support with the creation of development plans for High Potential associates, monitor their development progress, and provide career coaching.
- Championing demonstration of Company values.
- Contributes to special projects as identified by the HR and/or Business leaders, ensuring project outcomes are achieved or progress on track in accordance with a project plan.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role (HR business partner or HR generalist)
- Knowledge of HR Functions, regulations, processes, policies and guidelines
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships at various levels of organisation
- Business acumen and curiosity
- Able to prioritise
- Proficiency in MS Office functionalities
- Proven ability to work with people from various countries and various cultural background and in remote management environment
- Fluent English, other European languages will be a plus
- Education (preferred):Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology or a related field.
- Attractive salary
- Private medical care in Enelmed
- Yearly bonus
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń