Opis stanowiska pracy
Purpose: The primary function of this position is to perform various activities supporting the Global Security Department’s mission. The leader in this position will be responsible for assisting in the development, execution, and maintenance of the security strategy for Latin America. This role will be strategic and operational in providing security relative to the physical security of employees and the protection of brand, product, and assets. The position will be responsible for site security assessments, general investigations, work place violence issues, crisis planning and mitigation response strategies, product protection investigations, site security operations for employees and affiliates, and other global focus areas as needed for Europe and Africa.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Performs site security assessments, risk assessments, supports employee and affiliate meetings, conducts investigations, assists with meeting planning security, provides executive security, creates travel advisories, protects assets and delivers other security functions as needed across Europe and Africa region.
- This role supports regional business offices and staff to ensure the security of staff, assets and operations across the region. The role is engaged in the development and management of security measures supporting new and existing facilities.
- Assist with development and deployment of security policies, procedures, standards, and training.
- Designs and maintains Access Control, CCTV surveillance systems, and deploys state of the art technology solutions and innovative security management techniques to safeguard the Europe and Africa assets.
- Daily monitoring and analysis of security bulletins, reports, and news media concerning global political crisis issues to include terrorism that could affect Europe and Africa operations or personnel.
- Serves as the primary resource to company management on matters affecting the security of affiliates and the protection of physical assets, personnel, facilities, operations, and brand equity in Europe and Africa. Serves as the intermediary between Global Security HQ and the field.
- Identifies significant security risks, designs and implements strategies and programs to prevent and reduce loss of the organization's assets.
- Coordinates and implements site security, operations and activities to ensure protection of executives, managers, employees, physical assets, intellectual properties and information assets, while ensuring optimal use of personnel and equipment.
- Provides Ex Pat security planning as necessary.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with internal partners in Human Resources; Legal; Facilities Management; Health, Safety and Environment, Ethics and Compliance; and others
- Provides investigative support and expertise to the Europe and Africa business specifically HR, Legal, and Facilities Management, Ethics and Compliance, and Health, Safety, and Environment. Provides investigative support for product diversion and anti-counterfeit investigations.
- Establish and maintain effective liaison with law enforcement, U.S. and foreign government agencies concerning executive security. Establish contacts with other security professionals and professional organizations.
- Provide support as a member of emergency and crisis management teams for emergencies during normal business hours and after hours for sites within Europe and Africa.
- Develops a consensus position within an organization climate of diverse operational activities and often-conflicting regulations imposed by agencies and countries with regulatory jurisdiction.
- Proven ability to be agile and make time critical risk based decisions with minimal information and oversight.
- Requires a motivated, independent, well organized, security professional who takes initiative as the sole security resource in region.
- This role will need to create and continue key relationships within region (VP, Senior VP of Region and Country General Managers) and with in-country leadership (Site Leadership)
- Affect change via relational influence of local leaders and serve as key security contact and adviser for region.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in an area of study relevant to this position
- Minimum of 8 years federal, state, or local law enforcement experience or minimum of 10 years international security experience in private or public service sector.
- Professional certification preferred
- Candidate must read, write, and speak fluent English. Fluent or conversational in German preferred.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and collaborative communication skills
- Ability to work across cultures and across diverse management styles
- Ability to travel internationally and extensively within Europe and Africa. Previous experience traveling in Europe and Africa in a professional capacity preferred
- Ability to lead and conduct complicated investigations with the ability to collect and analyze data from multiple sources, formulate well-founded conclusions, and present valid recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work in highly collaborative environment
- Must be innovative and independent, able to manage a workload in a high performing environment
- Ability to work outside of normal daytime work hours if needed
- On call status is required of all security positions to be available and respond to urgent and emergency events
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń