Global Financial Analyst (m/f)
The selected candidate will be a member of the Financial Analyst team based in the USA. It is an independent role with the global scope of responsibilities. The main purpose of this role is to deliver reports and analysis for a key business division within company and to support senior finance management. It is a new role in a company's structure.
Our Client is a company ready to meet health challenges together with health care providers and be part of improving patients' lives around the globe, today and in the future. That is why they empower customers with knowledge, technology and resources needed to set up the most efficient structures for hospital and life science.
- Analysis of worldwide, business area financial results for the consolidated business and forecast with a forward-looking approach.
- Participating in financial review meetings
- Creating presentation packages for senior management needs
- Maintaining sales databases and preparing reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Maintaining standardized reporting of product area profitability (margin, unit, ASP analysis)
- Working with senior finance management on the rolling 12-month forecast process
- Acting as a Business Partner to other internal departments (including product area finance, sales, marketing, quality/compliance, etc.)
- Acting as a Point of Contact for inquiries from other finance teams and departments
- Monitoring foreign currency fluctuation and ensuring all reporting implements the most currently appropriate results
- Assisting with preparation of return-on-investment models for R&D projects, M&A inquiries, due diligence, ensuring the appropriate processes and guidelines are followed
- Assisting with forecasting and accounting for restructuring projects, purchase accounting, business acquisitions, integrations and divestiture support.
- Higher degree in Finance or related field
- 4+ years of finance/controlling work experience with background in financial planning and analysis
- Experience in a controlling department of production company or in Big4 is a strong plus
- Excellent English skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel an PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Power BI and Access is a strong plus
- Basic knowledge of accounting concepts and financial statements
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Medicover Medical Care
- Life insurance
- Lunch card (120 zl /month)
- Sport Card
- Social benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work