Opis stanowiska pracy
Lufthansa Group Business Services is looking for German Speaking HR Advisors to our office in Krakow. We can offer employment in various HR departments. Please have a look at the description below and choose one that fits you best.
Thanks to our standardized procedures we can get you quickly on-board. We appreciate your previous experience, but your motivation to work and eagerness to learn counts the most.
- Posting internal and external job advertisements
- Reviewing incoming applications
- Scheduling job interviews and assessment centers
HR Admin Team
- HR support for ground and crew members
- Updating personnel data in SAP (working time changes, transfers, terminations, etc.)
- Preparing HR documents e.g. employment contracts, certificates
Travel and Expense Team
- Checking submitted mission documents for completeness and settlement of expense accounts
- Managing relocation for Lufthansa Group employees
- Supporting air staff with questions related to flying reimbursements
Global Mobility Team
- Preparing short/ mid/ long-term assignments of Lufthansa Group employees
- Supporting employees from abroad in Visa & Immigration process
- Handling loans and reimbursements for Expats/Processing of credits and refunds for expats
First Line Support Team
- Being one of the first contact persons for LH group employees (e.g. pilots) by telefon or e-mail
- Cooperating on daily basis with LGBS colleagues from accounting departments in Hamburg
- Having regular contact with German native speakers.
HR Finance Team
- Updating personnel accounts and processing payments to employees
- Posting of salary, bank statements and salary payments
- Participating in intercompany clearing and month/quarter/year closure activities
You are perfectly match for us if you:
- are looking for a job where you can use German on a daily basis.
- are a team player.
- can take care of the services of our customers
- see problems as challenges and always you are solution oriented
- have good phone, email and in-person communication skills,
- pay attention to details and handle your work professionally.
- can organize and prioritize your daily tasks well.
- study or have already graduated
We can offer you:
- a workplace for both experienced employees and young professionals.
- work-life balance and flexible working hours (within core business hours)
- work in the aviation industry in German-speaking countries
- extensive training package, including language courses (also German lessons)
- possibility to participate in workshops with our customers regarding process migration
- work according to Polish calendar including Polish national holidays
- stable working conditions with private health care
- Multisport cards
- unique travel benefits
- relocation package
- a family-friendly company (private health care and multisport cards for children, events for employees’ children, flexible-working hours)
Lufthansa Global Business Services (LGBS) operates as an international organization... with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services for entire Lufthansa Group.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of company success.
Business Intelligence & Transformation
Reporting & Data Analysis Rozwiń