Opis stanowiska pracy
Expereo is a global provider of managed internet and hybrid networks, SD-WAN and Cloud connectivity solutions. Our XDN portfolio provides Internet Connectivity, Cloud Acceleration and Network Optimization, SD-WAN, Network Security Managed Services and Xpertise – managed professional and field services for network solutions. With an unmatched global reach, Expereo powers enterprise & government sites in 190+ countries, helping our customers improve productivity and powering Cloud with the agility, flexibility and value of the Internet, with optimal performance.
What does the role look like?
As our GL Accountant you are and is responsible for recording, reviewing, processing and reconciling financial information for our entities in Europe. You will also help to develop the finance function internal controls. You will be part of a small team in Katowice with wide-ranging responsibility across our global business.
The General Ledger Accountant reports to the EMEA Accounting Manager, who is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
This new position in our finance team for Poland, UK & France has developed from the acquisition of two technology subsidiaries and our expansion in the UK market.
What will you do?
- Responsibility for finance operations for our Polish, French and UK entities;
- Issue invoices, record costs and reconcile all accounts at the month end;
- Assist with Audit and Tax related queries;
- Implement operational accounting activities in-house from current outsourced providers;
- Collect receivables for all entities in the group (across all global entities);
- Make payments to suppliers for our European entities;
- Produce monthly P&L and Balance Sheet and understand variances;
- Authorize local staff and office expenses and payroll.
Who are you?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a General Ledger Accountant, in an international (possibly shared services) company, or in audit;
- Proficient in Excel, able to use accounting software packages;
- Competent in Outlook and Word;
- Strong proficiency in English& Polish(French desirable);
- Solid administrative skills and accurate, well-organized;
- Proactive and persistent -able to deal with difficult customers and balance a number of responsibilities;
- Able to adapt to the working practices of an international business and get things done when meeting obstacles.
Expereo Poland Sp. z o.o. jest producentem platformy NSI (Non Stop Internet), która... wspiera zarządzanie polityką routingu BGP. Innowacyjną część całego systemu stanowi moduł RDE (Routing Decision Engine). Rozwiń