With over 2800 Engineers, Sii is the top IT & engineering services provider in Poland. We work with passion for the best companies!
At the moment we are looking for:
- Implement new solutions/improvements in area of benefits management, scorecard generations, payouts calculations, salary review, job evaluation and grading assessments, employee share acqusition plans etc.
- Gather and document business requirements
- Collaborate with IS Service Manager, BEM and business process specialists
- Estimate effort for change requests and support ongoing operations once project work is completed
- 2 years of experience in business analysis, requirements collection and documentation;
- Good knowledge of Compensation and Benefits processes
- SAP HCM, any of cloud solutions for HR in Compensation and Benefits area would be an advantage (Success Factor, Workday, Mercer, Thomsons online benefits etc)
- Fluency in English
- Rich compensation package: Private medical health care, technical trainings, English classes and Multikafeteria card
- Opportunity to choose form of employment, also B2B cooperation
- Possibility to design your own career path clearly. We can offer you opportunity to choose projects, technologies and sectors
- Work and life balance. We respect you free time and promise good relations within teams and a lot of integration parties for you and your family
- Flexible working hours or possibility to work remotly
- If you would like to know more about our benefits... appy to Sii!
Interested individuals are encouraged to send their resume
together with an approval for the processing of personal data listed below:
„I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the submitted documents to be processed by Sii Sp. z o.o., Al. Niepodległości 69, 02-626 Warszawa, also in the future, for the purposes of the recruitment process. I give this consent voluntarily and I declare that I have been informed about my rights me under the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922, as amended)”.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.