First Experience in Customer Service with German
Entering orders, schedules and contracts to the system as well as contacting clients when needed. Close cooperation with production and transport departments in order to plan weekly schedules of shipments. Being responsible for creating and maintaining master data.
Our Client is global company which specialises in production and sales and of high-quality ceramics, refractory materials and control systems for industries. SSC is located in Cracow.
- Entering orders, schedules and contracts to the system
- Contacting clients regards to status of the order, delivery date confirmation etc.
- Planning weekly schedules of shipments with production department
- Creating and maintaining master data
- Coordinating any special shipping requests or customised orders with other departments
- Issuing of credit notes and invoices
- Cooperating with production and transport department
- Improving processes
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent English and German language
- Attention to details
- Computer skills Windows based (MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Well-organised, self- motivated, customer-oriented, team-player candidate
- Attractive salary
- Hybrid-model work
- Private Medical Care
- Sodexo Pre-paid cards
- Parking lot