Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696.
We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
Financial Accounting and Reporting Specialist
• Provide timely preparation, processing and reconciliation of all required financial and management information.
• Prepare external reports according to IFRS and perform regulatory submissions (FINREP, COREP)
• Process, prepare and approve of Period End Close journals and manual adjustments, as per the tasks allocated.
• Support other team members and team manager to respond to regular and ad hoc requests from finance and non-finance customers.
• Take responsibility for the tasks delivered by junior team members.
• Continually asses the operational risk inherent in the process, taking account of changing operational procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
• Ensure all work undertaken complies with HSBC policies, procedures and work practices
• Continually work on improving the timeliness and accuracy by process automation and minimizing manual intervention.
• University degree in finance related discipline
• Minimum 2 years relevant accounting/reporting experience
• Banking/Insurance/Financial Services industry experience will be an asset
• Knowledge of financial principles (IFRS), financial accounting and control
• Excellent English both written and verbal,
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (VBA will be plus)
• Strong analytical ability, tenacity and sound commercial judgment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities,
• Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Personnel to dynamicznie rozwijający się dostawca usług w obszarze rekrutacji i... zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi. Świadczymy usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Naszym Klientom oferujemy rzetelną, profesjonalną rekrutację pracowników idealnie dopasowanych do potrzeb kadrowych firmy. Rozwiń