Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under number 6696. We are working as a recruitment provider searching on our Client's behalf for a person in the following role:
• Implementation of ambitious ETL-Solutions within our DWH and BI landscape
• Development of the technical analysis, specifications and the solution design
• Work with the data analysts to understand data structures and required transformation strategies
• Development of data extracts and batch scheduling
• The development, execution and documention of all unit and system integration testing
• Work closely with analysts, project managers and solution architects to ensure project timelines and solutions designs
• Proactively manage outputs and ensure timely escalation of issues and risks to the project manager.
• Support the transition of the developed solution into the integration and production environment and responsible for technical support of the solution
• University graduate of Computer Science/IT-related field and work experience (>3 years) in the related area
• Strong ETL development experience, using market leading ETL tools i.e. Data Stage, etc.
• Strong SQL knowledge and experience with data modelling of relational databases
• Knowledge of IBM InfoSphere Datastage 8.5 or higher and IBM Infosphere Information Server Suite
• Knowledge of DWH/BI- models & processes
• Ability to work effectively in an international environment with competing and changing requirements
• Good communication skills
• Good command of English
• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities,
• Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: "I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client"s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information."
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń