Opis stanowiska pracy
The ERP team within Global Services IT provides BASIS infrastructure support for SAP platform. The SAP BASIS Lead is responsible for driving and influencing technical infrastructure design decisions for various SAP solutions across various functional areas. The person in this role will partner with external Vendors, Company's Tech Ops and Global Services IT Functional Architects to design and orchestrate the delivery of new business enabling technologies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with Tech Ops and External Service Providers to deliver future SAP solutions and strategies. Orchestrate key proof of concept pilots/programs to assess the potential business value of new business SAP functionality/technologies.
- Lead the design and implementation of solutions across business functions with primary responsibility for various SAP modules.
- Drive and articulate the SAP infrastructure roadmap, driving business value by influencing customers to leverage existing investments whenever possible.
- Engage in project/release scoping discussions with business units to understand business requirements and complexity to ensure the appropriate SAP infrastructure services and capabilities are available.
- Lead and conduct design reviews, architecture and technology reviews, direct vendors and interface with SAP OSS for problem management.
- Release (cutover) planning, articulate and determine timelines for various cutover activities, serve as technical escalation point and SME for various SAP infrastructure technologies.
- Partner closely with infrastructure teams and suppliers on architectural design, application upgrades, release and project implementations, capacity management and system performance.
- Leverage understanding of SAP application patterns within the pharmaceutical market to promote usage and articulate business value.
- Responsible for ensuring Solution Delivery vendor understands technical roadmap and assists in translating the design into implementation specifications.
- Coach/ Mentor management, team, and others on technologies, and design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP Basis Infrastructure
- Minimum 2 years of experience with SAP ERP systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience with System Development Life Cycle
- Minimum 3 of experience working in a GMP regulated environment
- Experience in working in a validated environment
- Experience in Cloud integration of SAAS offerings with ECC or S/4 HANA such as SuccessFactors, SAP Hybris or Ariba
- Strong knowledge of SAP infrastructure technologies and design methodologies
- Strong learning agility and ability to apply technology to business scenarios
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated team work, self management and multi tasking abilities
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and guidance
- High analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience with SAP performance tuning
- Understanding of High Availability and load-balancing technologies
- Understanding of web/internet-based protocols
- JAVA troubleshooting and tuning experience
- Experience with the SAP S4 HANA platform
- Experience with Solution Manager and CHaRM
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń