We are looking for a person for the position of Operations Director.
Client DetailsOur client is an international healthcare company with medical facilities.
- Definition of products and services
- i with distributors of product discounts and terms of cooperation
- Definition of price and margin policies (clients, external services and employee discounts)
- Client's policies and satisfaction
- Helping and monitoring with the action plans for each facilities detailing the concrete measures in the different areas ( operational, marketing, restructuring etc.)
- Provide key performance indicators (KPIs) to the Managers of the clinics to continuously measure their financial and operational performance. KPIs ( EBITDA, Revenue targets, quality, customer and employee satisfaction)
- Develop and implement policies across the platform to deliver maximum value, leverage and standarization
- University Degree
- 10 years' professional experience of which 5+ years as Operations Manager /COO
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience and skills in negotiating with suppliers, service providers
- Advanced English
- Driving license B
Job Offer- Employment contract or B2B contract
- Necessary tools and benefits package
- Opportunity to develop and work in a dynamic environment
- Work in a friendly environment
- Flexible working time
Contract type: Na czas nieokreślony
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.