Opis stanowiska pracy
Digital Tooling DevOps Engineer
Our Client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
Our Client is rebuilding their consumer facing digital products, from mobile banking to credit card applications. As part of that their are building a new platform to host and run all of this, making sure they have the highest levels of quality and customer satisfaction and you can help bring this to life.
As a Digital DevOps engineer in Digital Tooling & Monitoring Engineering you will have a dual role.
You will be part of team implementing a CI/CD engineering platform as a service in AWS. This will provide CI/CD services to the Digital development community on a cloud platform, allowing us to redress issues faced with the company on premise CI/CD services such as capacity, scaling, cost, chargeback and environment consistency. Client CI/CD services are being re-architected in a cloud centric manner and deployed into cloud platform as consumable services.
You have the chance to be part of this migration to the cloud helping to design and deliver solutions within a complex and interesting financial enterprise environment. Your responsibilities will range from being a technical innovator, a subject matter expert, a mentor & guide, a consultant and a trouble-shooter.
At the same time, we keep the lights on for our existing on premise CI/CD platform, doing essential support and maintenance work to ensure developers can always deploy using the current on premise solution.
You will be ready and available to do both kinds of work, as well as a light on call rota of 1 in 4 weeks that covers both AWS and on prem platforms.
The Digital Tooling & Monitoring Engineering team play an important role providing CI/CD services to approximately 3000 developers within the company Digital Global Business. The company follows a strict infrastructure as code methodology in an enterprise public cloud environment. It's a global team of around 40 talented individuals, based in locations such as HK, India, US and UK.
Our key technologies are Jenkins Enterprise, Splunk, AWS, Ansible, Terraform, GitHub Enterprise, , Nexus, IQ, Selenium, Slack, Node.js, Jira, Confluence.
Desirable Technical Skills
- CI/CD pipelines
- Ansible, Ansible Tower (AWX)
- AWS: Experience managing self-healing HA applications
- Maven, Ant
- Knowledge of automation, orchestration, and monitoring tools
- Have experience building services in the public cloud (ideally AWS), architecting for failure
- Experience developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines across multiple technology stacks
- Experience in highly available, highly scalable architectures
- Ability to Influence and champion new ideas and methods
- Experience in build and configuration management
- Great communication - convey your thoughts, ideas and opinions clearly and concisely face-to-face or virtually to all levels up and down stream
- And equally important - you listen and reflect back what others communicate to you
- Be flexible under pressure
- Be comfortable working within an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ask ‘why’, be inquisitive.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to communicate with non-technical people
- Be comfortable following Scrum methodology and working within an agile, multidisciplinary team.
Our Client offers
- Salary based on B2B contract (via Devire)
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Consistent scope of responsibilities
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Possibility of work remotely
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street
- Cultural exchange
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń