Digital Manager - LVMH
Digital Manager leads brand's digital transformation across markets (Poland, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Romania, Hungary) and export. Following brand strategy, international guidelines and luxury image, he/she is responsible for the development of key digital touch points and growing brand's visibility.
Major focus areas consist of e-commerce, e-retail, CRM, digital tools and consumer communication.
For our client, one of the best-known brands from LVMH group, we are looking for candidates for Digital Manager position based in Warsaw.
- Establishing, executing and maintaining the digital vision and strategy in line with company's actual brand/digital strategy
- E-retail: develop e-retail channels, open new clients and assure highest standards and CEX in all e-retailers; build and execute annual e-retail plan; incorporate all possible
- E-com: develop and grow brand e-commerce across the group
- Leading digital transformation in-line with growing role of digital in consumer communication
- Developing innovative concepts and adapting online marketing strategies and coordinate the design of the brand, development and production
- Responsibility for all digital campaigns, with the support of media agencies
- Leading the technical development of online media such as e-mail newsletter, rich media, banner advertisements, and mobile platforms like phone or pad apps
- Leading the CRM strategy, enlarging brand's database, ensuring high quality reach
- Leading the digital communication, social media activity and the SEM/SEO strategy
- Driving the digital influencer strategy in partnership with PR. Developing relationships with key digital media & bloggers to secure and grow online media coverage.
- Review new technologies and keep the brand at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Effectively manage budget
- University degree
- Minimum 5 years professional experience, ideally in cosmetic industry
- Minimum 3 years professional experience as a Digital Manager in luxury goods sector
- Ability to act quickly and take decisions under the time pressure in changing situation
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Ability to cope with a few different project at one time
- Practical experience in managing cooperation with media and digital agencies
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to connect digital activities with their business impact
- Good understanding of marketing objectives and brand strategy which is to be reflected
in all activities & touch points
- Ability to leverage media and creative agencies and media platforms of key partners
- Knowledge of digital landscape, trends and innovations
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) language and Polish language
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. The company offers a career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.