Opis stanowiska pracy
Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role:
In this role you will be responsible for leading the global engineering team within Poland. The role holder will report to the Digital Infrastructure Engineering Manager – Europe and work closely with other regional engineering leads, the delivery management function and cross functional teams to support the delivery of world class service across 300+ Digital Banking services globally.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Lead a team of around 10 people
• Ensure the team acts as part of a consistent regional/global function, with associated sharing of best practice and consistent processes.
• World class management to ensure our people are fulfilled, collaborative, motivated and hungry.
• Ensuring a good work life balance is maintained across the team
• Proactively identify opportunities to improve all aspects of service
• Embed a culture of improvement in the team
• Where appropriate challenge existing conventions, processes and procedures you encounter and influence positive change against time, quality and cost for the benefit of our customers and stakeholders
• Proactively push for the demise of legacy services in the context of our Cloud-First strategy.
• Be inquisitive about new technology, including cloud, and act as a change agent in this context
• Responsible for maintenance of the 300+ services we support globally
• For any technical solution implemented, ensure an optimum balance is reached between the demands of quality, speed, cost and compliance.
• To deliver business requirements to plan, whilst remaining sufficiently flexible to accommodate short notice, high profile requirements that arise out of plan
• The job holder must possess a high level of technical expertise encompassing various hardware, software and infrastructure products. The technical solutions delivered sometimes require the co-ordination of resource from within the team and from technology teams, business areas and external organisations.
• In addition to the project activity the job holder must react quickly and decisively to problem situations that arise.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
• Experience of leading technology teams
• Experience of influencing teams without direct line management responsibility
• Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
• A track record of driving cultural change
• Networking, negotiating and influencing stakeholders, to get the right outcome for the business.
• Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the disparate members of the programme team.
• Quality obsessed. You know what it takes to deliver quality, sustainable systems, and you can teach others to do the same. You are passionate about high-quality software development and the technology and knowledge that supports it.
• Reliable. You pride yourself in developing a sense of reliability in outcomes, timelines and goals expectations that you set for yourself and your team.
• Team Player. You enjoy collaborating with, learning from, and teaching others so we all become better. You assume good intent in others, and actively do your part to make a positive work environment.
• A strong background in enterprise infrastructure & an awareness of Cloud technologies/methodologies is desirable
• A ‘Digital’ mindset and experience of Agile working is desirable.
Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a... passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role: Rozwiń