Opis stanowiska pracy
Global Banking & Markets (GBM) is the Investment Bank for HSBC. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are looking for Application Specialists for our third party cross asset trading and risk management application suite FIS Global FrontArena. This application development and maintenance team is practicing agile DevOps practices. The colleagues are closely connected with our Germany-based business analysts, application managers and product managers. Regular video conferences as well as visits to Düsseldorf and Cracow will support good knowledge transfer and agile team collaboration.
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Application full stack ownership for FIS Global FrontArena
o Application Development and Maintenance for XML and python based integrations to the FrontArena suite
o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases.
o Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements.
o Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
o Actively participate in a self-organized DevOps team.
o Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
NICE TO HAVE
- Self-starter, able to work in fast paced agile development environment.
- Communication skills to collaborate effectively within the team and with the business.
- Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience.
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience with Agile development techniques (Test Driven Development, spec by example, Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with databases using SQL .
- Experience using Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment.
- Fluent English skill.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Experience working with Python and XML messaging is a plus.• German is a plus.
- Degree with IT focus (Business Information Systems, Informatics, Mathematics, Economathematics, Business Administration with IT focus, engineering with IT focus)
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń