Opis stanowiska pracy
An autonomous car startup on a mission to make cities safer and more efficient with better drivers. We're looking for engineering and business professionals who love to design, build and scale real-time distributed systems to join our growing team in Palo Alto.
Merging artificial intelligence with computer vision, client's systems detect and react to what's happening on the road ahead of a driver and within the vehicle. The algorithms sense when there is an issue on the road ahead, or a distraction within the vehicle, and helps the driver respond. They also automatically understand when a collision is about to happen, and record the scene inside and outside of the car then. Images and data about the incident are stored in the cloud, and can be shared via client's app and fleet management tools.
The company's systems are already running on several classes of high-volume commercial vehicles. Longer term, client will continue to partner with auto manufacturers to evolve its systems from an onboard safety AI into a platform that accelerates the development of autonomous vehicles.
- Designing, training and deploying neural networks for complex computer vision problems
- Keeping up with recent AI research results and implementing/improving on winning DNN algorithms
NICE TO HAVE
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Math, Physics or similarly quantitative-heavy background
- Experience with implementing DNNs for computer vision problems such as object classification, object detection and localization, semantic segmentation
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Caffe, Theano, Torch, Keras or Tensorflow
- Familiarity with OpenCV or other computer vision libraries
- Experience with traditional computer vision methods is a bonus
- Knowledge of common Machine Learning methods
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python, Unix/Linux scripting
Experience in automotive projects
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń