Opis stanowiska pracy
The candidate will join the Murex development team at a leading London Asset Manager. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Subject matter expert for all Murex reporting requirements
- Ensure that all functionality of the product are installed and leveraged to its best capability
- Technical Analysis of changes, solution design, development/configuration and unit testing of accounting rules.
- Define the systems and data requirements and validate the systems design and processes from functional and technical aspects
- End to end ownership of tasks in cooperation with Business Analysts and Testing team.
- Participate actively in discussions with business, understand their needs and transform them into change or project initiatives
- Creation of test plan, test cases, execution of system testing
- Contribute to the User Training activities, through one-to-one discussion, preparation of user training guides & presentations
- Follow up with vendor support as and when necessary to resolve bugs/issues
- Ensure technical and functional hand over of the project and changes to the relevant teams
- Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts when required
Minimum 3 years as an Murex Datamart Developer
NICE TO HAVE
- 3-5 years of Murex Datamart reporting
- Experience working in the financial industry with relevant experience in business analysis and project implementation.
- Background in the following areas: Testing, Test automation
- Functional Knowledge should encompass most or all of the following asset classes Interest Rate Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX Cash, FX Derivatives, Structured Derivatives
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills accompanied with excellent communication
- The candidate should carry a minimum relevant work experience in a Bank or I.T. Company for a minimum of 10 years.
- Strong record of stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication & inter-personal skills.
- Strong problem solver who can question and understand proposed solutions and business drivers.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
Any other Murex Modules (FO, MxMl, BO, Risk)CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń