Opis stanowiska pracy
Currently, we are looking for Data Specialist who will carry out a project for our Client - one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, providing a comprehensive range of financial services to around 60 million customers.
- Engagement with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and efficient communication with stakeholders
- Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements
- Data analysis (data lineage, metadata, data quality and governance) and Data Modeling (conceptual, logical and physical) activities
- Database development support activities to implement data models
- Looking after regulatory/governance activities
- Involvement in Big Data solutions
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- Individual approach to each employee
- Possibility to choose type of contract
- Benefit package (MultiSport card, private medical care)
- Work in an international environment
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work possibility (two days per week)
- Stable and long-term cooperation
- Unlimited growth and development opportunity
- Opportunity to work with a leading provider of engineering and technology consultancy in Europe (Alten Group)
- Referral program
- Social events
- Relocation support
Technological partner of reference of the largest international companies, ALTEN has... become in 20 years the leading European provider of engineering and technology consultancy. Over 18 400 employees (including 88% engineers) – present in 20 countries – Revenues of €1 373.2 M.
ALTEN Polska is an ALTEN Group company, Europe's leading Engineering and Technology Consultancy (ETC) company, and is involved in R&D projects in major corporations. We provide high value added engineering services, being at the core of our client’s innovation process in various industry sectors. Rozwiń