Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for a confident, creative and curious team player to join as a Data Analyst in Krakow, as part of the team working with one of the largest retail Companies in UK. As a data analyst you will work in horizontal team supporting multiple projects across Client business such as supply chain, HR, finance etc. In this matrix structure data analyst will from one hand report to lead in horizontal, from another closely work in Agile environment with project team responsible for corresponding project end-2-end (from analysis to client facing front end).
Each project having its unique goal and team structure at the same time day to day activities for data analysts are similar across Company and include strong collaboration with business stakeholders located in UK, Poland and India from both business and data side for further analysis and development teams support.
As part of team you will have unique chance to work in various projects inside retail domain, share experience and learn from experts in both business and data in leading international Company RESPONSIBILITIES
Understanding of data and business requirements
Identify data stores for analysis
Direct collaboration with business
Work in agile environment with technical team SKILLS MUST
Strong analytical skills
ETL NICE TO HAVE
*CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń