Opis stanowiska pracy
What will be your main responsibilities :
- lead the team of specialist (up to 15 people) including supporting and developing the team through regular communication, planning and performance reviews,
- provide coaching and feedback to direct report positions to ensure satisfactory performance levels,
- driving the quality and quantity of outputs from all assigned specialists,
- motivate the team to success by fostering an environment of continuous improvement,
- evaluate, design, and improve processes within the Team scope
You are model Candidate if you have:
- Czech language as native and excellent English skills (min. C1) - you will use both languages in your everyday duties,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong ability to influence, lead and motivate your team as required to enable high performance.
- High leadership skills are key in this role.
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use good judgment to make decisions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
What we can offer?
- stable employment based on an employment contract,
- attractive financial conditions: basic salary plus bonuses,
- working with a prestigious product and marketing solution,
- work in an international and innovative environment,
- ability to constantly expand knowledge in the field of the latest technologies,
- professional implementation to work and comprehensive training,
- individual package of professional training courses tailored to your needs throughout the entire period of employment,
- clearly defined career path,
- attractive package of benefits, including: medical care & dental care,sports card, co-financing for language courses and studies and others,
- relocation package for people moving to Krakow from abroad or other city in Poland.
Numer referencyjny: CZECH/06/2021/KRK/MS
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. należy do międzynarodowej korporacji Adecco S.A. - światowego... lidera wśród firm doradztwa personalnego, który posiada 5600 placówek w 60 krajach. W Polsce działamy od 1994 roku. Swoją wiedzą i doświadczeniem służymy w ponad 30 lokalizacjach na terenie kraju. W 2013 roku pracę dzięki Adecco Poland znalazło ponad 26 000 osób. Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. jest Agencją Zatrudnienia nr 364. Rozwiń