Opis stanowiska pracy
Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role:
The Cybersecurity (Cryptography) Governance, Regulatory & Control Management job is responsible for delivering governance, audit, compliance and regulatory requirements, MI/reporting and management of all (Cryptography) Cybersecurity standards.
• Build relationships and engage all relevant business and region/country stakeholders to provide visibility on their risk profile, appetite, incidents, audit and regulatory issues, and control effectiveness, to provide robust risk challenge to the same audience where required.
• Work in partnership with the GB/GFs; Regions and Security Services (including provision of KPI/SLA reporting) to support the country or business level reporting into regulators and other external stakeholders as required.
• Lead the Information Security Governance & Compliance agenda and oversee effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with Information Security policies and standards in the country.
• Lead the development and management/maintenance of (Cryptography) Cybersecurity owned standards, working with the Security Services teams, and providing oversight and guidance of compliance across the Group.
• Drive close co-ordination with the ISR SLoD Functions so that risk management processes remain fully aligned to the rest of the organization.
• Understanding of cryptographic protocols.
• Familiarity with information security concepts and products.
• Knowledge on various layers of certificate management.
• Understanding of PKI and certificate management related technologies with platforms to protect and manage the cryptography of mission critical systems.
• Product evaluation, testing and certification of PKI and Crypto technologies.
• Work alongside with key industry partners in cryptography.
• Build trusting relationships with stakeholders by consistently meeting and delivering upon their business needs; demonstrating and being respected for your domain knowledge.
• Experience of working within a project management environment.
• Be knowledgeable about business needs, the businesses of competitors and emerging trends in the industry landscape.
• Excellent communications skills and ability to motivate and communicate at all levels of the organisation.
• Where appropriate, ability to support and work alongside Global colleagues.
• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities,
• Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Verita HR Polska is created by professionals with an innovative approach to recruitment and a... passion for new technologies (entry number in register: 5694). We provide services in the field of human resource management projects - including recruitment services at all levels of management, employer branding and outsourcing. We are currently looking for a candidate in the following role: Rozwiń