Opis stanowiska pracy
The Contract Manufacturing (CM) Supply Chain Associate is a key member of the Company's External Manufacturing team and is expected to use their supply chain, business process, and SAP knowledge to execute product supply operations. The role requires solid understanding and experience of SAP R/3 and APO transactions including, but not limited to, purchase order management, goods issue and receipt, shipment of APIs to internal & external sites (incl. re-labeling process), inventory replenishment & reconciliation and planning. The CM Supply Chain Associate will have defined business processes which they will be responsible for executing.
The CM Supply Chain Associate will be involved in executing optimal inventory replenishment and order management, both at the finished goods and bulk levels, anticipate and resolve any constraints or issues, and participate in improvement projects. The CM Supply Chain Associate may also be required to develop and plan a Master Production Schedule (MPS) that effectively meets changing customer requirements. The role is expected to support the preparation and participate in S&OP meetings. The CM Supply Chain Associate will additionally support the Operations Leader and Contract Manufacturing Supply Managers where needed.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Order Management: Execute order placement, goods delivery & inbounding processes in conjunction with Contract Manufacturing Supply Managers. Use SAP confidently to perform the necessary transactions related to Purchase Order Creation, Goods Inbounding and Outbounding, etc. as per the stated SOPs, shipment of APIs to internal/external sites. Compliance as per legal, regulatory and company requirements are to be followed strictly.
- Inventory Management: Responsible for assigned business processes which can include some or all of the following activities:
Inventory targets are reviewed regularly
Conduct reconciliations and cycle counts (including resolution of discrepancies where possible) within agreed schedules.
Destruction processes implemented in a timely manner
Ensure availability of defined materials to facilitate production e.g. active ingredients and/ or drug products on time
Reconcile Toll Manufacturing materials after manufacturing as per financial compliance standards
- Attend EEM-EMEA Basel hub alignment meetings with all relevant functions as required and contribute to deliver improvement plans to meet valid customer requirements. Build strong relationships within the team and all key customers. As appropriate, support preparation and participate in S&OP and Business plan meetings.
- Identify and escalate any capacity constraints and support any resolutions in a timely manner while ensuring proper alignment with key stakeholders.
- Support changes (artworks or new packaging components etc.) and follow internal processes to ensure timely implementation, inclusive of Launch and Product Life Cycle Management activities.
- Contribute to key supply chain and process improvement projects that deliver significant impact on business plan commitments. Analyze and present key data to enable fact based decision making. Ensure alignment with partners to drive continuous improvement activities.
- Operate and support CORRs performance for assigned processes and identify improvements. Use metrics and reporting to influence operations and ensure appropriate actions are raised and implemented. Continuously challenge MRP parameters. Play an active role in both EEM and Global Supply Chain initiatives.
- Support the implementation and roll-out of SAP HANA.
- Experience in a Supply Chain Role working with SAP on an operational basis: eg. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, etc. is desirable.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SAP HANA is desirable.
- GMP environment /Pharmaceutical Production & Packaging experience desired.
- Ability to balance various interests and competing objectives between Customers, Supply, and Quality.
- High focus on supply performance and Quality of work.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Technical, Engineering or Business discipline (Specialized Degree in Supply Chain Management, APICS certification, etc.).
- Strong communication a must.
- Fluent English.
- Project and change management skills a plus.
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń