Opis stanowiska pracy
Currently for one of our Client, world-class IT Consultancy Company in Katowice we are looking for SAP SD/MM Consultant.
Your main challenges are going to be:
- Collaborates with Product Managers and Business Users to identify the best experience that meets user, business, and technical needs
- Creates, updates, and maintains the documentation of the products, including user guides and functional specifications.
- Supports the Product Manager in the backlog management
- Supports the assessment and solution implementation for change requests.
- Conducts necessary workshops and requirements’ analysis with key users to translate users’ requirements to detailed functional specifications.
- Performs or supports solution prototypes as and when needed
- Drives necessary workshops or calls with developers to translate user needs into features and screens.
- Supports and advises development team in the building of the solution.
- Designs and prepares UAT scenario/scripts and users guides/job aids
- Supports development team on unit testing and perform integration testing of the solution
- Organizes, prepares, runs/supports and coordinates UAT and user training
- Provides post go-live support during the stabilization period
- For project closure phase, capitalizes on the functional & solution knowledge. Contributes to business value delivered assessment
- Understands end to end processes in order to anticipate and consider potential impacts on other products/platforms with the help of the product manager.
- Challenges business requirements and recommends alternative solutions, providing risks and effort associated to build the most appropriate and value-added solution.
- Provides expertise on business process, products or data all along innovation process
- Contributes in identifying the Minimum Viable Product, in collaboration with the Innovation Product Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in IT or Engineering related field
- At least 3 to 5 years' in similar capacity as Functional/Application Designer, familiar with the full implementation cycle of global IT/SAP projects
- Comfortable to work with and able to design highly customized SAP Solution
- Strong knowledge in SAP MM and SRM and awareness of Sustainability concepts
- Experiences in SAP Ariba, IDOC Management / Transport Management and ABAP programming will be an added advantage
- Strong Business Acumen and Customer Focus
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, additional language will be a plus
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned tasks under limited supervision
- fully remote job
- flexible working hours
- private health insurance
- attractive salary
- talented & highly experienced team
Grafton Recruitment jest światowej klasy firmą rekrutacyjną. Posiada oddziały w 14... krajach, takich jak Wielka Brytania, Irlandia, Chile, Czechy, Słowacja, Węgry, Polska, Litwa, Rosja, Portugalia, Francja, Belgia, Turcja i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie. Grafton Recruitment Polska został założony w 1997 roku. Oferujemy zatrudnienie stałe, umowy i pracowników czasowych różnych branży. Rozwiń