Opis stanowiska pracy
The Cloud Engineering and Automation team is part of the Corporate Technology division in Securities Bank Department. This is a small team currently consisting of two Cloud Architects/Engineers, which will be overseen by the Head of Cloud Engineering and Grid Computing.
The primary cloud platform is Azure, with limited support for Oracle Cloud. There is a possibility that we will be onboarding AWS in the near future.
The responsibility of the team is to manage all aspects of the public cloud platform for Iaas, PaaS and Saas. This includes architectural design and guidance, liaising with application teams, implementing solutions for application teams, and monitoring and supporting the cloud resources. RESPONSIBILITIES
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- The primary objective is to provide advice, and support and develop the public cloud platforms for the BANK.
- Development of automation tools to improve the productivity of the team.
- Create secure Azure Batch design and implement it
- Define security baselines for key components in Azure Define process for responding to Microsoft vendor security notifications
- Define capacity management process, RACI, scope thresholds etc
- Document Azure Platform backup standard
- Analysis of secure code scanning solution and create a MAP to implement
- Produce architectural designs based on the business requirements documents for projects.
- Liaise with application teams and other infrastructure teams.
- Implement solutions for applications.
- Work with other members of the cloud team to increase the stability, security and cost effectiveness of the platforms.
- Provide BAU support to cloud users.
- Architectural design documentation
- Azure experience, including developing ARM templates
- Development experience, ideally with Python.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud
- Experience with AWS
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Experience working in a team to support Azure as a primary cloud provider.
Education / Qualifications:
Essential Education / Qualifications: NICE TO HAVE
- Strong development experience and ability to use automation to solve problems
- Experience with developing code for containers, and managing docker / Kubernetes.
- Development using REST APIs.
Preferred Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree
- AZ-303 or higher
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Excellent communication skills
- Results driven, with a strong sense of accountability
- A proactive, motivated approach.
- The ability to operate with urgency and prioritise work accordingly
- Strong decision making skills, the ability to demonstrate sound judgement
- A structured and logical approach to work
- Strong problem solving skills
- A creative and innovative approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage large workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- A calm approach, with the ability to perform well in a pressurised environment
- Strong numerical skills
- A confident approach, with the ability to present to both management and technical audiences
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń