Opis stanowiska pracy
We are forming tactical team of experts to provide consultations on cloud development, automation and migration. Team will address consulting for internal and external clients as well as preparing technical response for new business initiatives (PoC). Part of the job is constant updating own capabilities and training other teams.
We look for DevOps who is experienced in analyzing, building and transforming cloud solutions.
- Implementation of new and optimizing existing infrastructure (focus on AWS/Azure clouds)
- Release and deployment automation
- Monitoring performance of infrastructure, solving known and unknown issues
- Consulting and building response to PoC
- Seeding new projects
- Learning about available tools and how to use them in practice
- Teaching others on DevOps philosophy and tools
NICE TO HAVE
- Understanding DevOps concepts: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pipelines, Artifacts and Releases, monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of DevOps tooling: ELK stack, virtualization&clusters (Docker, Kubernetes and similar tools)
- Practical experience in AWS and/or Azure
- Ability to use scripting (Bash, PowerShell) and any modern object programming language (Java, .Net, Python, etc)
- Communicating and ability to work with people from different cultures
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Practice as internal trainer
- certifications around DevOps areas (AWS DevOps, AZ-400, DCA, CKA, ECE etc...)
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń