Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for Software Architect to form tactical team to evaluate and respond for new opportunities. Team will focus on technical response for new opportunities, building PoC, internal and external consulting, internal training and finally seeding new teams.
Your duties will be mix of:
- Evaluation of technical aspects of response to RFQs (high level estimates, technology selection assumptions, drafting technical response)
- Consultancy for internal and external customers
- Exploring tools and framework to increase own skills level
- Seeding new projects (short or long term)
- Performing internal trainings
- Optionally representing company on conferences and meet ups
- Constantly expanding own tech stack
First assignment is Performance optimization and re-architecture of software used by one of largest fashion retailer in Europe
You are well prepared for the role if have experience with...
NICE TO HAVE
- Software/Solution architecture & implementation (ideally Java background),
- building apps and migrating apps to cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Design Reviews,
- Driving projects to completion,
- Cloud computing,
- Developing client-based and web-based solutions,
- Databases (SQL and NoSQL),
- Continuous integration & deployment,
- Working with Agile development teams,
- Communication with Business stakeholders on various organization levels,
- Delivering internal or commercial trainings.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń